Generator Turnkey Installations
Adding a backup power system is an exciting project and a wise decision for your facility. However, knowing where to begin can be half the battle. This is where our team of experts comes in.
With extensive knowledge and resources readily available, the Wolter team builds out a customized turnkey solution for a new generator, making the process smooth and hands-off for your team. We have partnered with schools, municipalities, assisted living facilities, and many other businesses around the state on our turnkey service.
What Does a Turnkey Installation of a Generator Include?
- A site consultation to assess your current situation and what is needed for your backup power solution
- A design plan for direct replacement of an existing generator, or installation of a new generator
- Partnership with trusted contractors in your area for full on-site installation services
- Project management throughout the entire process – from initial purchase to final commissioning of the generator
- A preventative maintenance program to keep your generator running at peak performance
Advantages of Turnkey Solutions:
- Zero project management required on your end
- Our team handles your project from start to finish
- Avoid the public bidding process
- We work with you to establish the most convenient purchasing solution for your organization. Or, if a bid is required, Wolter can facilitate the bidding process as necessary
- You get exactly what you need in a backup power solution
- We are the generator experts and provide you with expertise for the right generator solution that fits your backup power needs
- Gets the job done correctly
- The bidding process can drive down costs, but the end-user may not always get the exact solution they are looking for or the quality of work required. Wolter listens to what is needed and partners with trusted contractors who are experienced in generator installations and will get the job done right and on time.