Message on COVID-19 Response for Wolter Power Systems Customers & Partners
March 25, 2020
To our valued customers and partners,
We will continue operating as an essential business in response to COVID-19, in order to assist healthcare, emergency service providers and all other infrastructures highlighted as essential. During this time we will commit our services to helping critical operations remain powered and protected, safely and timely.
Equipped for Full-Service – Minimal Interaction Needed
With your direction, we can access most generators without physical interaction by following this procedure:
- Servicing will be confined to the designated work space; Wolter Power Systems employees will follow CDC guidelines for disinfecting the space.
- A “no customer signature required” policy has been implemented to limit contact; electronic documentation will be available electronically when needed.
For Emergency Service 24/7, call us at 800-236-1625
During business hours call 262-790-6230, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts Counter is Open
Our goal is to have you in and out as quickly as we can. When a parts counter visit is needed, please be assured that we are requiring the following procedure:
- Parts counter employees are disinfecting the area before and after pickups,
- Practicing the 6-ft apart rule (social distancing)
- Employees are regularly washing hands after contact, and sanitizer will be provided at the counter for both parties
Diesel Fuel Polishing Service – No Interaction Needed
Diesel Fuel Restoration & Polishing removes water, dirt, and algae impurities that build up over time in diesel holding tanks. Being proactive with routine service will help to avoid a start-up malfunction when your generator is needed most. Contact us today to request pricing and information.
We encourage each of our customers to contact us when needs arise, as we are devoted to helping where we can.
Together, we will keep your business powered and moving.
The Wolter Power Systems Team