- FBI Field Office – Case Study Dane County businesses and residents encounter mass flooding, however one facility relies on their standby power system to stay up and running.
- Members’ Advantage Credit Union – Case Study Wisconsin Credit Union comes out ahead after unpredictable weather strikes - all because of its backup power system.
- MSOE – Case Study Engineering school calls on Wolter Power Systems and Generac to protect latest investment, a supercomputer named Rosie.
- Cyberlynk- Case Study Wolter Power Systems and Cyberlynk began their partnership over 10 years ago, providing backup emergency power for their expanding data center.
- Werner Electric Supply – Case Study 1000 kW Gemini paralleled generator system supports office lighting,UPS backup systems & provides continuous power to the new warehouse.
- American Red Cross – Case Study Generac 50 kW diesel generator helps aid during power outages or disasters that could last for days or months.
- Symbiont – Case Study Symbiont worked with Wolter Power Systems to design, purchase, & install a stand-by generator for a wastewater treatment project.
- Westwood Health & Fitness – Case Study Fitness center now provides better service and a safer environment during frequent power interruptions.
- W.S Darley – Case Study Specialized engine treatments by Wolter Power Systems ensures U.S. Navy pumps will not corrode in harsh environments.